Saturday, September 13, 2008

Visiting Oregon


















Can you believe this is all of Oregon. Just in the month of August we went to Central Oregon around Sisters and then to Eastern Oregon near John Day. The drastic difference of crossing the Cascade Mountains is just pure amazement. I thought I grew up in a small town, I won't complain about Newberry now. There is nothing and I mean nothing in Eastern Oregon except pure amazement. From tumble weeds in the dessert like climate to the beautiful Painted Hills. In central Oregon we visited the lava rocks and the beginning or springs from the ground. A few kids that we saw at the spring in Black Butte, told Joel he really needed to bring a straw the next time. They all had straws and sipping the water. Do double click on the pictures, so that you can get a better look of Oregon.







No comments: