Saturday, April 25, 2009

Royal's Wedding

For the kid's spring break we went to the east coast for my brother's wedding. The wedding went off without a hitch even though it rained most of the day. Just say, they are expecting a lot of good luck for their marriage with the amount of rain that they got. Seriously, it was very nice and the wedding was done under a decorated white tent. I have to commend Kerry on her amazing speech at the rehersal dinner, I wish I had remembered that I had my camcorder. My cousin was also moved by the speech that she even translated it to Vietnamese.



Kerry had happy tears during the wedding and Royal was sweating bullets. My part in the wedding with reading a verse out of the Bible even went pretty well, even though my brother wasn't sure how it would go. As he puts it, there is a reason we do not do public speeches.



Enjoy some pictures from the wedding. Thanks to Picasa, cousins, and friends; I have lots of pictures to share.





1 comment:

Michele said...

Beautiful My-Linh!